BEFORE THE FIRST USE OF YOUR VOKKERO PRODUCTS AND
AFTER EACH USE, WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU FOLLOW OUR
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROCEDURES.
1. Prepare a soap-water solution (around 1% soap).
2. Soak a clean cloth and use it to scrub and clean the device.
3. Use another clean and absorbent cloth to dry the device.
Make sure that there is no solution left near the connectors and openings.
1. Use an isopropyl alcohol of minimum concentration of 70%.
2. Apply the isopropyl alcohol on a dry, clean cloth and rub the device with this cloth.
Certain chemicals can damage the plastic parts and components of the Vokkero devices.
Never use products other than those recommended by Vokkero to clean or disinfect your
Never apply alcohol directly to the device.
VOKKERO, brand of VOGO company, is unable to, and did not, determine whether any particular cleaning product is effective in removing specific foreign
substances (including viruses) from the device, nor whether any disinfectant will remove all germs of viruses. However, the cleaners, disinfectants and
proccesses in this document have been approved by VOGO related to their less degrading effect on the physical device.